Saturday, May 14, 2016

Week #4

These past couple of weeks have been pretty smooth, school wise. I had two AP test (AP art history and AP calculus AB) and my easiest one out of the both of them has to be art history. I was never the best at calculus, I honestly regret taking the course over all but all that matters is that it is over. Now that testing is over I've been in the auditorium every other day because my teachers have been proctoring test for the past two weeks. it's just the countdown to graduation every senior is anticipating for. These last couple weeks I'm focusing more on my job and college soccer to mentally prepare my self for the future. I'm going to miss high school and all the lessons it has taught me but it has made me a better person and that's all that matters.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for graduation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when I took the AP Art History exam. I also feel like it was a very easy exam thanks to Ms. Falagan. I also share your sentiments for Calculus with Statistics.

    ReplyDelete