Sunday, March 6, 2016

This Week #3



This week went by pretty fast, but I'm not complaining. This past weekend I went rock climbing at X-treme Rock Climbing with one of my best friends. We didn't have much money so we did bouldering which is rock climbing with out being attached to the rope. At first it was pretty intimidating but after multiple tries we both made it to the top. The most challenging part was where to place your hands/feet with a good grip. Without a good grip it was almost impossible to make it to the top. We hopefully plan to go again with bit more money to be able to do the class and do the bigger walls. I would really recommend going if you want to do something different. Sometime in the near future we also plan to go paint balling with our group of friends. Since most of us are going away for college we want to do as much as possible together to remember these fun and exciting times before reality hits.


3 comments:

  1. This is so awesome! I would be so scared to climb with out a rope. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy going to the x-treme rock climbing facilities. I go most of the weekends since it disconnects me from school, work, and homework. I want to regularly go more often so I can get better and hopefully climb bigger walls and harder lines, or even mountains. Let me know when you are planning to go and we can meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to the X-treme Rock climbing, but I been wanting to go for a while now. I guess I will stop wasting time and finally go. It seems as an amazing place to go with friends and challenge yourself.

    ReplyDelete