Friday, March 25, 2016

Spring Break 2016







This spring break was rather relaxing. I didn't do much other than get my lifeguard license at the beginning  of the week then watch endless episodes of New Girl on Netflix. Toward the end of the week I called up some of my friends to hit the beach and that's when I turned into a rip tomato (major sunburn). I clearly didn't apply any sunscreen and that didn't end up well. This Sunday is Easter and I plan to start the morning off at the morning mass in Deering Estate then probably go back home for a home cooked breakfast made by my uncle. Before that happens, on Saturday my family and I plan to drive down to the Keys for a relaxing day. Well I hope all of you are having a splendid spring break and can't wait to see you at 9:30am on Monday (:


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're having fun. I hope you enjoy the rest of your break

    ReplyDelete
  2. My spring break was fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad you enjoyed your spring break

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring break was fun but the weather was awful. I wish it would last longer.

    ReplyDelete