Friday, March 11, 2016

Senior Picnic













Senior Picnic was held at Zoo Miami this year. Personally I haven't been there since I was 5 years old so I was pretty excited to go. going with all my friends really made the experience worthwhile. the seniors were taken out of second period around 8:30am to go to the gym, where we were checked in and placed on buses by alphabetical order. I sat next to four of my good friends and enjoyed the bus ride taking pictures and thinking about the food they will be serving. once we got to the Zoo the food wasn't ready so my friends and I walked around looking at all the exotic animals. I was excited to see the Otters and the Wildcats like the Jaguar and Leopard. Sadly most of the animals were asleep or put way. We continued walking around the Zoo until we got hungry and my friends and I came back to the picnic area and ate BBQ. After that we played with the different gems they had set such as rock climbing, volleyball, frisbee, an inflatable war thing, and an inflatable jumping thing. by 12:45pm we were told to head back to the bus to go back to school. 

Overall I had a fun and memorable time with my friends looking at all the different animals. I don't really expect to go back to the zoo only because I don't like seeing the animals all sad in cages, I'd rather travel the world and see them in person.
 

1 comment:

  1. I regret not going, it looked like u guys had a lot of fun there. i was the only one in my math class so i left.

    ReplyDelete