Friday, February 26, 2016

This Week #2









This week has been the first week in a while time that we have had all 5 days of school. It was also the beginning of the game assassin for us seniors. I am not participating in this event, but I'm assisting my friend with capturing her targets. This has involved, luring people to come on lunch dates with me to chicken kitchen then having my friend waiting in the parking lot to capture her target. Or helping her do some major stalking by finding peoples address and figuring out what they do with their lives without acting suspicious. Not going to lie, this game is pretty stressful. I've heard a lot of people have just decided to not leave their house and stay home or the other way around, where people have just not gone home all day and have been avoiding their homes cause there assassins might be waiting for them.  







Other than this exciting game, the weather has been a bit on the bipolar side. Towards the end of the week the weather has been cooler than normal. I'm not complaining, I love the cooler weather. Also, tonight I will be going to the Fall Out Boy concert.. I honestly have heard only 2 songs from them. I'm just baby sitting my 13 year old sister cause she got tickets for her birthday. I'm not to fond of this boy band but ill try to make it enjoyable for myself. I also have never been to the Hard Rock Cafe and that is where the band will be playing tonight, so it will be somewhat of an experience. 

4 comments:

  1. Assassin is honestly such a stressful game, i'm sick of it. I hope you get your target if you haven't gotten them yet. I gave up on my targets but i'm not letting my assassins get me either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, assassin is very stressful. I'm playing and am moving to the next round but I'm already over it. I like the change of weather that we got yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The assassin game takes so much time off your hands. Good thing you told me you are working for a friend, now I know not to trust you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo, I freaking love assassin. So fun!

    ReplyDelete