Friday, February 12, 2016

This week #1



This week has been fairly long and full of exams. I had multiple test in AP calculus, a test in marine biology, and a test in AP art history. I did well on my AP calc exams, I got a B on my Art history test and my marine biology test still hasn't been graded. On Tuesday I accomplished a job interview for the Venetian pool lifeguarding position for March, so I will be starting during the spring break time. Then the rest of the week was dedicated to preparing for Weston Cup (a soccer tournament). My team and I usually end up winning 1st place and if we win this year it will be the 4th time in a row we win this tournament.  The fact that this will be our last local tournament has settled in all of us, which has motivated us to win this tournament even more. The tournament starts Friday night with an 8pm game vs. Sunrise, then Saturday 5pm game vs. Brevard soccer alliance, following that will be a late morning game on Valentines day vs. GFP Stykers from New Jersey, finally, depending on the results of the weekends' games , I will play a bright and early 8am championship game. I have faith in my team and I know we can add another championship to our title.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also in the Weston cup with cutler ridge soccer, we play in the semi finals on Monday. Good luck with your team and hopefully you win.

    ReplyDelete